Location: 2190 McNicoll Ave #112, Scarborough, ON M1V 0D3
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Languages: English, Mandarin
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 3 years or more
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment.
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences.
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases.
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes.
- Prepare and deliver educational and publicity programs and informational materials to increase awareness of museums, galleries and other tourist attractions.
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media.
- Arrange interviews and news conferences.
- Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries.
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material.
- Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sports, literary, performance or other contracts.
**Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.**